|State Water Heaters
|Posted on Jul 30th, 2013
In the past few years, we have seen residents at Liberty Center have various issues with their hot water heaters. Those issues include melted control wires and pop-off valves unexpectedly releasing large amounts of water, sometimes resulting in significant damage to other units.
With that in mind, we highly recommend that all residents have a qualified technician inspect their water heaters on an annual basis. Regular maintenance should help in extending the life of your water heater.
Due to liability concerns, the Association will not be negotiating ''group maintenance packages''. However, if requested, we will provide you with a couple of names of technicians that have successfully performed maintenance for other residents at Liberty Center. Keep in mind that we are not recommending these technicians, we are simply passing on names that other residents have been satisfied with in the past.
NOTE: Before allowing any type of work to begin on your water heater, always make sure your technician is licensed, bonded and insured.
Attached you will find a copy of the instruction manual
for the original water heaters installed by the Developer. It is a good idea to keep a copy of this manual for future reference, if needed.
|Updated Visitor Parking Rules
|Posted on Mar 12th, 2013
On February 27, 2013 the Board of Directors approved updated rules
for Visitor Parking.
A few important points of interest:
- Visitor Parking spaces may be reserved up to two weeks in advance at a cost of $10 for up to a 24 hour period.
- Parking reservations must be made with the Front Desk from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. and reservations shall not exceed 72 hours in length.
- In the event that a Visitor Parking space has not been reserved, the space will be available to residents for a guest's use on a first come / first served basis, without any fee charged. However, the resident must check in with the Front Desk and obtain a parking permit.
- First come / first served parking permits will not be issued on Fridays until after 4 p.m.
- The duration for a first come / first served visitor parking permit shall not exceed 24 hours in a seven day period.
- The Association shall reserve no more than three visitor spaces in the visitor area for employees of the Association.